Saturday, October 4, 2008

Too Many Really Dumb Quirks

Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

Tagged by Dallas

My Quirks:

1) I get angry over the stupidest things.
For example: Blake didn't wake me up before he left for work ( I ussually hear him get up and fix him breakfast) So I woke up and he was gone! I was furious! REALLY Stupid! I know

2) I am a neat freak. Every thing is always in it's place. (Unless Blake moves his Favorite chair to get a better view of the Football Game.)

3) I secretly enjoy school. Some days I complain alot, but really if I didnt get to go,I would be so bored.

4) I am addicted to One Tree Hill. Seriously. I have all 5 seasons and I watch at least one episode of them a day! I am in love with Chad Michael Murry and Blake is in love with Sophia Bush, so its something we like to do together! :) ha ha

5) I love to cook. I am always thinking of new recipes and wanting to try them, but I ussually stick with my favorites. (Chicken and rice, Poppyseed Chicken, and Hootenany Pancackes)

6) I am a chicken. I act really tuff but really I am scrared of a lot of things. ( needles, blood, doctors, heights, snakes, rats, being alone, the dark, and etc...)

I tag: Amber, Afton, Ashley

1 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

I am the same way about mice!! By the way congrats on your wedding!

October 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home