Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Packing & Can't Wait

So for those of you who do not know, Blake & I are moving!!! Finally...we are getting out of our apartment! Not that we didn't love our first place, it is just that we are ready for the new place. The new place is really nice and quite a bit bigger. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the kitchen is alot nicer than our current place. If you cant tell, I cant wait to move. So today I am packing up the spare room and living room. Our walls will be bare for a week or so!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Afton's Blogs said...

Jealous Jealous, i am often Jealous of you as you know and I think it will stay that way as you have boughten my car and now moving into something bigger. yes and i am stuck with my 5th taurus and my same home..... YOu stink.. Love you so much though and i can't wait to see you this weekend

January 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home