Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tags of the Apartment

I had to take pictures of 1. kitchen sink 2. my favorite room 3. fridge 4. closet 5. laundry room 6. self portrait 7. kids 8. dream vacation 9. favorite shoes 10. the bathroom WITH NO CLEANING OR MAKING BEAUTIFUL.




1) Here is our kitchen sink. (I am new at this and dont know how to turn my pictures...so turn your head) :)



2) Here is my favorite room. ( we are newlyweds) :) I took a video of it because I really like the rest of the decorating too and Dallas and Afton haven't seen it yet!




3)Here is our fidge! A lot of leftovers and junk food!


4)Here is our hall closet just cleaning stuff! REALLY MESSY



5) This is our laundry room. Well more like a laundry closet! :)



6) Self Portrait...enough said




7) NO Kids..:)

8)Any island that looks like this!!
9) Favorite Shoes..so cumfy & Fallon might even approve
10) Our bathroom..clean but boring!!




I tag afton and amber!!









2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Love Love Love the bedroom sis- It's totally adorable! But it's kinda weird picturing your home....I don't know why, but I can't picture you doing laundry :)

October 14, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Afton's Blogs said...

lol Good One Dallas I can't either I think She hid it some where. lol ok so how do i do this whole tag thing i don't get it. Anywyas hailey i love the roomm it is adorable and the closets are huge that is nice.... So where did you hang the sign i mad you you have to put that on here advertise for me. lol....

October 14, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home