Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!





Ok so I am now 20!! My birthday was really good! Thanks to Wyatt and Livvy making me cry with their way cute birthday song & Wyatt begging me for a piece of birthday cake! Everyone calling and wishing me a happy one..thank you! Blake bought me some way cute new pants, pop punch card, scratch tickets, ice cream cake (Help from Mom :), dinner, & a movie! It was really a great birthday!! So thank you to everyone who helped me move from a "teen" to now just immature!! :) Thanks again love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Ummmm that cake looks DEEEELicious. Stupid diets :)

January 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger The Triplets said...

Hey Haylie Happy 20 birthday this is janessa i hope you had a good birthday and i hope your having a good time being married we miss ya and love ya!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

January 14, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home